Data privacy is of high importance for Han Kjøbenhavn. We want to be open and transparent with our processing of your personal data. We, therefore, have a policy setting out how your personal data will be processed and protected. We are responsible for any personal data delivered to www.hankjobenhavn.com, and we only distribute personal information to our e-commerce partners if it is in connection with the service we are delivering to you.
PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
Han Kjøbenhavn is the controller of the personal data you submit to us and is responsible for your personal data under applicable data protection law.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
USE OF INFORMATION
The information is used for the purpose for which they are submitted, for instance, to complete a purchase on www.hankjobenhavn.com. Moreover, we use the information for statistics and to map tendencies to optimize the functionality of the website. At any time you have the right to object to direct marketing (e.g. newsletters).
The data we collect from you is stored within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) but may also be transferred and processed in a country outside of the EEA. Any such transfer of your personal data will be carried out in compliance with applicable laws. For transfers outside the EEA, Han Kjøbenhavn will use Standard Contractual Clauses and Privacy Shield as safeguards for countries without adequacy decision from the European Commission.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact Han Kjøbenhavn that will provide you with your personal data via e-mail. You have the right to erase any personal data processed by Han Kjøbenhavn at any time, except for the following situations:
- You have an ongoing matter with Customer Service
- You have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped
- You have an unsettled debt with Han Kjøbenhavn, regardless of the payment method
- You are suspected of misuse of or have misused our services within the past four years
- Your debt has been sold to a third party within the last three years or one year for deceased customers
- Your credit application has been rejected within the last three months
- You have made any purchase, whereby we will keep your personal data in connection with your transaction in accordance with bookkeeping rules
WHY ARE WE USING COOKIES
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Some cookies are created temporarily and expire at the end of the user session when the browser is closed (session cookies). Other cookies are stored on the user’s IT equipment for a longer period of time (persistent cookies). When the user revisits a website, new session cookies will be placed in the temporary memory, whereas persistent cookies will be renewed.
- To provide the best service to you as our customer – like purchase, invoicing, customer service, and if you have a Han Kjøbenhavn account.
- To be able to perform customer service via email and to help answer questions related to your order or previous orders, adjust errors and to guide if necessary.
- To display inspiration, product offers/services and personal recommendations via the web, email, and 3rd party advertisement.
- To improve the customer experience interacting with Han Kjøbenhavn such as personalizing your experience on Hankjobenhavn.com, development of new features, services and products. This also includes to administrate, protect, operate and maintain our websites, system administration and security and to comply aggregated statistics about the site usage, purchases and to improve understanding of our customer’s preferences.
- To analyse our website performance so we can improve your experience. We use various analysis tools such as Google Analytics.
- To meet existing legislation.
HOW TO DELETE/DECLINE COOKIES?
How you delete or decline cookies depends on your browser.
If you use a PC, you may delete cookies by using the shortcut keys [CTRL] + [SHIFT] + [DELETE].
If this does not work, or if you use, for example, a MAC computer, you must click on the link in the browser you use:
CONDUCT OF YOUR RIGHTS